2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
pray for my ### to be returned soon to me
Replies
9
Views
103
  • Locked
Thank you for praying with me for ###. I have a friend who got an eviction notice today. She is not working and a lady took her in and placed all the bills including the rent in her name for her to stay with her. She would sell her food stamps and use the money going out with friends. Now she...
Replies
11
Views
70
  • Locked
please, God free my emotions, please amen
Replies
12
Views
81
  • Locked
Stress and fear getting major. Lord be my savior! Nothing else to do but have faith in you. I'm praying but my demons won't go away. If people knew the truth they'd hit the roof. Dear Lord, can u hear me? I'm on my knees beggin please set me free.
Replies
8
Views
52
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### year old father who is having surgery on his kidneys. Please pray for a full recovery. In Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
76
  • Locked
Father I pray that You depart ### from ###, You have spoken and shown me it is in fact from the enemy, I also pray, declare and ask in Jesus' name that she is not pregnant, I believe she is not in Jesus' name, I shall receive in His name, Amen
Replies
7
Views
50
  • Locked
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not...
Replies
11
Views
63
  • Locked
Father, Please forgive me, I can not find my strength without You. I am trying. I do not know what to do. Please pray for me to be Raptured soon. Pray for forgiveness and mercy and Grace. Please keep me in Your Grace and keep me intact. Please heal my heart, I need it all. Please have mercy on...
Replies
8
Views
43
  • Locked
All Please pray for my pregnancy. I will be ### weeks pregnant this Friday. Lord give my body the strength and endurance to deliver a healthy baby. Previously I had a couple of miscarriages and this has led to constant fear. Lord, I am doing my best to stay positive and so far I am doing well...
Replies
8
Views
54
  • Locked
ples.im tired in my lif, im facing many chllenges in my lie and job that i cant resolve by myself, i loss interest with life. i lost the peace of my life ples pray for christians in ###, especially in ###, it is very risky for us
Replies
10
Views
129
Back
Top Bottom