please, God free my emotions, please amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE GOD FREE MY TONGUE AND TALKING FROM THE DEVIL, ALSO MEMORY, ESPECIALLY MEMORY OF WORDS, RIGHT NOW AND PERMANENTLY, ###
Replies
9
Views
409
Please God, free me from my abuser and his abusive family. Let me and my child live a happy and peaceful life together without their interference. Please God take the torment away, take the nightmare of court away. Please God I want to walk in your grave with my head held high. I do not want to...
Replies
6
Views
251
Healing in my body and emotions. Please provide my God for me and my children. Help me have a roof over my head and a miracle blessing.
Replies
7
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom