Thank you for praying with me for ###. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
Thank you for praying with me for ###. I have a friend who got an eviction notice today. She is not working and a lady took her in and placed all the bills including the rent in her name for her to stay with her. She would sell her food stamps and use the money going out with friends. Now she needs a place to live and a job to take care of herself and her ### year old son.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for praying for a deceased baby's dad. He's finally understanding that his baby had passed away years ago. The baby was born too early and he had belittled the baby's mom's body and said the time when the baby was being born too early was just her being sick from flying on the plane...
Replies
10
Views
90
she had a bowel movment . pleas eocntinue to pray fo rher to be free fo small bowel obstruction syndorm helaign of hernia and exceleltn digestion ( blood sugar) and healing of demntia inthenamoe fthe Lord Jesus Christ. please continute to pray of rmy moms brian to be heal dandlso for healign of...
Replies
9
Views
224
Please pray for an issue I am having at work. Pray that God will fix this problem. I am thankful for my job and I don’t want problems. Pray that I am released from fear, anxiety, and depression. Pray for my finances and that I am a good stewardship over them. Pray that my son is free from...
Replies
7
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom