Dear Heavenly Father, please show me Your will, reveal ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Dear Heavenly Father, please show me Your will, reveal Your plan in this current situation. I do not know what to do or where to turn... Please guide me, Lord!
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I saw a video that says if I'm still breathing when I'm ### and over that You are not finished with me, please show me the way Father. Please forgive me for my sins in the past, and kindly renew me and continue to bless my family and my cats Thank You Father in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
238
Father please help me. My marriage is ending I pray to you father if this is not your will then please fix it now. Bring us back together now..father if it is your will you gave me my home give it to me and pay for it and make it mind and let him leave so I stop hurting. Please father be with me...
Replies
11
Views
334
Dear Heavenly Father, May I humbly ask Your mighty powers to lift me up and give me a job that I can flourish again. Please Heavenly Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom