Terrified-Health Scare

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEATHERM83

Servant of All
Thank you all for your prayers. I have two doctors appointments tomorrow. I am asking for prayers that they go well. I pray that I only get good and happy and reassuring news. I pray that I get answers, happy and reassuring and good ones. Please, I pray that nothing scary shows up on any scans. That it's all good news. I pray that it would actually get somewhere and get me some answers, but good and happy ones and I pray for a long happy healthy life with my family. Please God, I beg you that tomorrow would be an amazing and happy day for our family. I am so thankful for everything The Lord has blessed me with and I will be regardless, but I'm hoping with all my heart for good news tomorrow, praying that this is not life-threatening. Thank you.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
THAT'S ALL THAT WE CAN PRAY FOR ..AMEN
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm very scared. The doctors don't know if I have rabies or not. This is the scariest moment of my life. Please pray for ###, and for ###'s health.
Replies
8
Views
267
Good morning, Father in Jesus name I am asking for your assistance please. I have reached out to several churches and organizations for assistance (even if it’s ONLY information) and I got the run around. Explained my story and in the end didn’t get help. So I am on the brink of losing all of my...
Replies
5
Views
230
Yesterday I encountered so many people who were trying to create obstacles in my paths whether on public transport or walking down the street especially in a big city. I felt alone and terrified. Thankfully by the grace of God though Jesus Christ I was kept safe and made it to and from my...
Replies
6
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom