I am praying that women of God will rise ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Servant
I am praying that women of God will rise up and get on to serving God as missionaries, as Bible teachers, as Sunday school teachers and there are many talented women that God wants to use. Dear Jesus, please, raise more women of God and full of prayer to have a heart for the homeless, for the widows and those in jail. Someone has to go to the women's prison to preach them the word of God. Women of God. Rise up and take the lead to be all that God want you to be. This is our prayer in Jesus precious name. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
288
Father, please grant me full scholarship opportunity and provide me a F-1 visa to study in the United States. You said in Matthew 7:7, "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." Father I am asking your divine help. I have and done as you...
Replies
7
Views
294
Sisters in Christ I am praying for us single women of Christ to be favoured with a husband of status, prosperity and all the blessings of Christ in Jesus name. It's time in this latter day. I want my Green Beret Special Forces man of Elohim. Your request....ask Elohim
Replies
18
Views
521
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom