Please pray for me, my wife ###, and me. We ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me, my wife ###, and me. We were in divorce court in Nov and it will continue Feb 10th.

May God use this time to soften my wife's heart and restore our marriage of 30 years

###
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Lord, comfort ### in this burdensome time, for you said "My yoke is light". I pray that ### and his wife find solace. And if that is apart from each other, Lord, then I pray you bless ### future, and make this troublesome pass as easily as possible - for you said, Lord, that nothing in this life is eternal. Only in the next. And though this applies to happy times, Lord, it's also true for pain and suffering. For this we thank you, that pain heals. And with Your love and nurturing arms we can find that place of peace. I pray this for ###, Lord. Now and in the future. In Jesus' sweet name I pray. Amen. x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
299
Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
518
Pray for my wife and I that our relationships we have problems in our marriage God is the one who can fix this .I Not what give up. I feeling so sad.
Replies
12
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom