Under demon attacks. And I'm not sleeping now the dark ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey everyone! I'm under VERY HEAVY demonic attack right now and need all prayers I can get! Please pray that God will protect me, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray that God will give me the gift of punishing the darkness always all the time with regards to myself, in Jesus mighty name...
Replies
7
Views
317
Lord I'm not sleeping well and work has been horrible. I feel sick and on edge. I'm worried about my dad's two eye surgeries over the next several weeks, my dogs not feeling well, my parents getting older and needing more of me. I really need some easier days at work. Everything looks crazy to...
Replies
15
Views
181
Lord I'm not sleeping well and work has been horrible. I feel sick and on edge. I'm worried about my dad's two eye surgeries over the next several weeks, my dogs not feeling well, my parents getting older and needing more of me. I really need some easier days at work. Everything looks crazy to...
Replies
14
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,086
Members
650,352
Latest member
Daertutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom