jesusheart3
Beloved Servant
Dear God,
Please help ### and ### get along. Lord help them solve their unresolved issues. Lord help ### as he deals with homosexuality help him overcome it. Jesus please help ### and comfort her. Lord I rebuke the angry spirit off of her mom. Jesus please show ### the right guy. Jesus please help ### get a job. Lord bring him closer to you and let him become more confident. Lord I pray that all of my other friends and family members will get saved. I pray that you will bring people in their lives to tell them about you. Lord I rebuke any demons around them surround them with your angels.
In Jesus Name Amen
Please help ### and ### get along. Lord help them solve their unresolved issues. Lord help ### as he deals with homosexuality help him overcome it. Jesus please help ### and comfort her. Lord I rebuke the angry spirit off of her mom. Jesus please show ### the right guy. Jesus please help ### get a job. Lord bring him closer to you and let him become more confident. Lord I pray that all of my other friends and family members will get saved. I pray that you will bring people in their lives to tell them about you. Lord I rebuke any demons around them surround them with your angels.
In Jesus Name Amen
