For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
```html
I Ask You Lord To Give ### Strength​
Show Her Guidance & Opportunity In Her Life​
Bring Her Family & People To Help Her​
Teach Her That You Have Not Abandoned Her​
Please Give Her Hope & Understanding​
​
I Ask You Lord To Give ### Confidence​
Show Her Love & Support Very Soon In Her Life​
Bring Her Peace & Happiness In Her Heart​
Teach Her Through You She Will Be Self-Sufficient​
Please Take Away All Her Fear & Uncertainties​
​
I Ask You Lord To Give ### Direction​
Show Her How To Turn Her Maybe's Into Yes's ​
Bring Her To A New Point In Her Life​
Teach Her You Will Make Things Happen In Your Time​
Please Lord I Ask Give Her A Stronger Faith​
​
By: ###​
```
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with my daughter ### in my heart. You know her completely her struggles, her pain, her dreams, her fears, and the path You have planned for her. Lord, above everything else, I pray for her complete healing and good health. Bring peace to her mind, stability to...
Replies
6
Views
103
Jesus thank you for being a healer. Jesus I come on behalf of ###. She needs you right now. She is a single God fearing woman who wears her heart on her sleeve. She gives to people even when it hurts. She goes over and beyond to support people through their trials and tribulations. She...
Replies
9
Views
126
Prayer for ### ❤️ Heavenly Father, I lift up my daughter ### to You today. Please place Your healing hands over her and give her relief from the migraines that have been causing her so much pain. Calm her body, ease the pressure in her head, and give her peaceful, restorative sleep. Lord, You...
Replies
9
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom