Zooruror
Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father, I come before You with my daughter ### in my heart. You know her completely her struggles, her pain, her dreams, her fears, and the path You have planned for her. Lord, above everything else, I pray for her complete healing and good health. Bring peace to her mind, stability to her life, strength to her body, and joy back into her heart. Protect her from anything that may harm her, and guide her gently through this season of her life. Father, You know our desire for her future. I pray that You open the right door for her a good and stable job where she will be valued, supported and happy, and where she can receive the H-1B sponsorship or transfer she needs to continue building her life and career. Please place the right people in her path. Lead her to an employer who will recognize her abilities, give her a healthy work environment, and support her future. Let the right opportunity come at the right time, without fear, confusion or struggle. Lord, I also pray that she will be able to settle into a peaceful and fulfilling life, surrounded by good people who genuinely care for her. Give her confidence to believe in herself again and the courage to move forward one day at a time. But Father, I surrender my desires to You. This is what my heart wishes for her, but Your will is greater than mine. If this is the path You have chosen for her, please open the doors clearly. If You have something different and better planned, give me the faith to accept it. I cannot see her future, but You can. So I place my daughter, her health, her career, her visa, her relationships and her entire future into Your loving hands. Please hold her close, Lord. Walk before her, stand beside her and never let her feel alone. “Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act.” — Psalm 37:5 I trust You, Lord.I surrender to You.I believe You are working even when I cannot see it. Let Your will be done in my daughter’s life. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.