Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord & ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

YahshuaLovesUs

Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I thank you Dear Father for everything I have. Please be with my daughter ### and help her in her life. She is into some new age chakra stuff. Lord rebuke all of those false teachings. Please help me help her not to stray away from Jesus. I trust your will in her life Dear Father. Please be with everyone else here who prays to you. Please your will in all of our lives. I love you in all this I ask you Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Dear God,

Please help ###. Lord surround her with the right people and take away the bad. Lord surround her with your holy angels. Jesus fill her up with your spirit. Lord I rebuke any demons around her.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
Dear Jesus, help us we cry out to you, the devil is seeking to destroy us, but your word tells us that the fight is not ours but yours, so Father let us rest in the truth of your Holy Word and in the shelter of your mighty wings, where there is healing, knowing that the battle is already won. Father, I lift up the prayer request to your throne, knowing that whatever the answer is, that you are doing what is best for us, give us peace for our troubled mind and hearts, we cast off the old man and are reborn through your blood that covers our sins and heals our hurts, we bend as the leaves bend in the wind, tossed and tormented but never forgotten because where there is sadness, there is strength also as we run to your loving arms, knowing you are always ready to lead us to the safety that only you can bring to our lives. Lord, give us a new song in our hearts, one that lifts our Spirits and refreshes us in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Years ago, I started experiencing brutal demonic attacks and torment. During this time, the enemy began to attack other members of my family due to certain decisions of mine, and I asked God for forgiveness and mercy. But at that time, they began to willingly permit the enemy to attack me...
Replies
8
Views
170
Lord, I ask for Your steady provision for every need this month. Please bring the resources and support required, especially for the essentials. May Your grace surround this situation, and let me experience Your faithfulness. Amen
Replies
10
Views
179
GOD i don't have all the answers nor do I profess to know everything. GOD the one thing i do know is that you will never leave me or forsake me. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,813
Messages
16,803,762
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom