Uncertain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly! Please provide the text you would like to have redacted, and I will ensure that "God" remains first in the text while redacting any sensitive information.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### years old and living in ###. My company recently informed me that my position will become redundant. Although other manager-level roles exist internally, I feel blocked from being considered for them. Instead, I have been offered a lower-ranked position in another division with nearly...
Replies
9
Views
124
My reputation has suffered greatly, the devil's hand is no longer on my shoulder here but the rumors will unlikely ever disappear unless I can show I truly am not the man they think or that I am not trying to walk God's path. They all caught me when I dropped the ball, but no one has seen the...
Replies
13
Views
249
Please pray for me that I will be lifted out of this terrible situation. Even though I may have put myself in a position that I am in because I made a mistake I know that God is a forgiving God. Please help me as someone who I Love really thinks a lot of bad things about me and pictures me like...
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom