Power In Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon4

Disciple of Prayer
My husband is moving out and I'm ### weeks pregnant. I feel he is overwhelmed with financial worries and that has brought on a lot of irrational thoughts, fears and anxieties. Please pray for him to see all the good in his life that God has laid out for him and pray that he comes back to me and our family. Please pray that God searches his heart and sends him whatever he needs to be healed and that God destroy whatever it is that is keeping him from me. Please pray that this happen quickly as I do not need to go through this pregnancy without him. Pray that I'm healthy and have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Thank you
 
Dear Father, please bless them with love, peace, comfort, and strength to keep being together. Lord, please also bless them with financial restoration so that the family can be provided. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I am in desperate need of prayer! My car broke down and I was in the process of trying to find a job and I don't know how I'm going to pay for it! It's over ### to get a new transmission! Also I got a letter in the mail today about I'm going to be sued for a car I let go back...
Replies
11
Views
243
My cancer has grown despite constant prayer and extreme change of lifestyle to the point of making a decision for action rather than watch and wait. Please know, I know of God's plan is in control of my life and circumstances and I also know of the power of prayer too! Thank you, Grace and Peace ###
Replies
12
Views
255
Dear Lord, you know exactly what I need. Please help me surrender to your will and hold me with your unfailing strength and love. I surrender. Amen
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom