URGENT: THE EVIL THAT IS AROUND ### IS PULLING ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
URGENT: THE EVIL THAT IS AROUND ### IS PULLING AT HIM HARD RIGHT NOW. PLEASE JOIN WITH ME IN PRAYER THAT THE EVIL IS REMOVED, HIS EYES OPENED AND HITS THE FLOOR ON HIS KNEES, FLAT ON HIS FACE WITH NOWHERE TO LOOK BUT UP. THE HARDER I PRAY THE HARDER THE ENEMY ATTACKS HIM. PRAY FOR WARRING ANGELS AND THE BLOOD OF JESUS TO FLOW OVER HIM FROM THE TOP OF HIS HEAD TO THE SOLES OF HIS FEET. HE IS VERY UPSET RIGHT NOW AND NEEDS ALL THE PRAYER POSSIBLE. THANK YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I lift your intentions & your request up to The Lord & pray that he will calm your heart. He will bring you peace in your time of sorrow & despair. In Him you will find true guidance & extreme support! God Bless You Amen
 
Thank you all so much. God is great all the time. His mood has changed. Please keep praying hard. God is working and I am in continuous pray. There are evil people around him and that plays a big part in his moods. Please pray for them to be removed and sent as far from us as the east is from the west. Again than you all from the bottom of my heart. May God bless you all in a mighty way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask in the name of Jesus Christ to please pray for ### and to give her the strength to fight off any more VIP in her home and presents to give her the strength to rebuke this evil around her and for her to be able to pray or Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Please pray for her; she needs all...
Replies
8
Views
299
Please pray for my son; he is extremely tormented right now. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for my son. I pray he will have a peaceful, calm, and satisfied day today with his caregivers. He is a little uneasy, confused, and stubborn periodically since he got up this...
Replies
9
Views
208
Good morning, prayer request members, I have a very urgent request, I desperately want to pray for is for my best friend. So my best friend is going through so much since February 14th, 2025 which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after few days after his birthday...
Replies
11
Views
772
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom