Please Lord help my son ###. He is a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derekmom

Disciple of Prayer
Please Lord help my son ###. He is a recovering addict. I am placing him in your Hands because I know that you are there for him. I know that it is your Will be done and not mine. ### is having such a struggle with anxiety and depression and his recovery. Please let your Peace be with him and comfort him. Please show him the truth of your love as he does not believe that he is worthy. Please help us find medical help for ### for his mental health issues. All this I ask in Jesus name.
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include healing for medical conditions, support for those in difficult situations, and prayers for peace and guidance. Specific details about individuals and locations have been redacted to maintain privacy.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
246
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
185
MAy my ### isnto abelive rint heLord
Replies
7
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom