im having a bad night and my ### is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm having a bad night and my fiancé is calling my feelings drama. I'm surprised and upset. I cried so much in church. I'm sorry to say so much, I just need prayer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus help me I'm scared I went to the dollar store and my blue Visa card declined please pray miracles there's nothing wrong with my Visa card please pray my dad's not angry please pray he didn't lock the card or the bank did please continue everyone to pray for my cough and runny nose now...
Replies
6
Views
228
In having an awful night, my throat is so sore I'm having a hard time breathing, my nose is running so much and I'm coughing so much. Please God, somebody heal me 💔😭🤒. I lost my black wig in the room it was on. Please pray I find it so soon. I lost my 24 pack of Imagine colored pencils in the...
Replies
5
Views
275
Hello everybody! I'm currently working overnights at a nursing home in ### where the temperature is ### below outside. I've had the worst night at work, and now the car that I have won't start, and it's more than likely due to electrical issues than the battery being dead. I'm worried because I...
Replies
6
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,804
Messages
16,803,712
Members
650,312
Latest member
Thriarlirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom