Abba, I love You, I love You Father, forgive ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Abba, I love You, I love You Father, forgive me for being upset and running out of patience earlier this day, Father, there are still so many things that I don't know but thank You Lord for this peace and for knowing that You Will deliver this miracle soon! Abba, I pray that You do lift up ### and bring her here Abba, that I see her soon and You bless that day, that You anoint me with Your power and that I touch her heart, that You work a miracle through me Abba, place in her the desire to know You more and more and bring her Father with me, Lord, I pray and declare protection for her, set her away of all evil specially away from ### Lord, do not let her see him again, Abba I pray that You get her out of the mess she is in, use me Father in this matter and by all means set her away and apart from ###, in Jesus' Holy name I pray, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
42
Mighty Father YAHWEH i love you ABBA so so so so Much i pray for ### adoption tomorrow in JESUS name take all stress. I also pray that my ### goes smoothly and well and that ### lets things go and not to be evil. I also ask for divine protection upon my life and my beloved ### in JESUS name amen...
Replies
5
Views
239
please hear my prayers thank you I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom