I Love You But I’m Not In Love With You

I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for…

Continue reading...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
If you believe your husband doesn’t love you anymore, we understand how painful it must feel. After all, you married them because they were the love of your life, so where did the marriage go wrong? The first thing you shouldn’t do is blame yourself. Marriage takes work, and sometimes people...
Replies
0
Views
259
You made me so happy by listening to every word I said. You are healing me so fast. My body is getting calm and relaxed. You handle everything inside my body that is bother wrong because you fix it immediately. That's why I love you, God! You are so good all the time!
Replies
11
Views
130
  • Article Article
Romans 8:38-39: And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the...
Replies
2
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom