Prayer For Cancellation Of Demonic Assignment

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnipoh1008

Humble Servant of All
Almighty Father, you have given us the power and the authority over enemy and over every dark forces here on earth. You decreed that whatever we bound here on earth will be bound in heaven. I lift up my friend ### to you because of constant unexplained tiredness and fatigue which I believe is caused by demonic assignments. In the name of Jesus, I am cancelling any of the demonic assignments which are now in ###'s body, and declaring these to be rendered useless. I am also pleading the blood of Jesus on ### and rebuking the devil to stop the attack on her. I also ask Father that you give discernment to ### on the things that are opening the door and giving opportunity to these dark forces to attack her, and to give her the strength and courage to stop and refrain from doing these sins, repenting and asking for forgiveness. Thank you Lord for your love and protection. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family and I have been going through a lot lately and I'm asking the heavenly father in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth that we can take our Authority and cancel every demonic assignment right now cancel every scheme of the evil one against my oldest daughter all that she's going...
Replies
8
Views
210
Lord Jesus, training classes are going to conduct for the employees who got low percentage in IVRS call least performance. But 3 days training, (not training) it's like punishment. Very long distance and have to stay there one week, leaving family. Lord you know my situation, had gone through...
Replies
5
Views
252
Prayer for cancellation of Debts. I am the only breadwinner in my family as a result everybody is looking up to me. The salary that I'm earning just go to debts. I am currently on doctors treatment triggered by all this. It is therefore my humble request to you to pray for me. I ask this in the...
Replies
12
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom