2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I just want to say Thank you to all those that are praying with me....prayer is powerful though it's been over 4 days without contact the time since I joined here..I feel a power when on here and even though I am heartbroken I feel a sense of security when I am online here...Thanks for all your...
Replies
8
Views
86
  • Locked
I didn't talk to ### the whole day yesterday because ### doesn't trust me anymore so I just gave up I hope I'm doing the right thing you know please help me Jesus have better understanding
Replies
8
Views
66
  • Locked
I'd like to ask for prayers for my ### yr. old son, ###. Such a beautiful boy growing up, now he seems to be changing, quickly, into disrespecting, no-care-for-his-soul's-eternity semi-delinquent. I was hoping this was a temporary phase, but it's getting worse. Please, please pray he'll love and...
Replies
9
Views
59
  • Locked
Asking God to forgive me for ending a friendship. I was upset and now I don't know what to do. I lost a friend. Please, Lord Jesus, bring my friend back. It's your will be done. I feel sad but at the same time, he should also apologize to me too, but I am willing to forgive him first. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
52
  • Locked
Lord please hear me. Please turn to me and have mercy. I know I'm a sinner and I am not worthy to ask, but please bless my children and me; please complete my family. Please let ### visit us. Please have him contact me. Please Lord don't let there be another woman or any distractions. Please...
Replies
10
Views
88
  • Locked
my son is gone for an interview now, please pray for him that all goes well, also pray that I too get through my interview too which is on ###. please pray for me and my family, my younger son does not study well and my husband is age ### and still working, he gets tired by working as it is...
Replies
9
Views
79
  • Locked
GOD, I pray for your forgiveness in living outside of your expectations. I pray that you'll accept my praise and exaltation despite my defects. Please get rid of these obstacles in my life, please GOD, in the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN.
Replies
10
Views
241
  • Locked
Prayers can do wonders for your soul. God gives us joy and strength through prayer. You can get a great sense of peace in good times and consolation in bad from them. Our Lord wants to give us the good things we ask for in accordance with His will. The more we pray the more we can grow in His...
Replies
11
Views
79
  • Locked
My same prayer about the kids, parents, and co-workers to warm up to me. My job is one that I love; however, it is difficult because I am the new one and I don't feel I fit in so well. I do my best and work hard, but sometimes I feel that isn't enough. Please pray what lays on your heart for...
Replies
9
Views
62
  • Locked
Abba Dearest... thank You for this day of life, Lord I do not know how accurate I was on that phone call but I pray and believe and declare in Jesus' name that very... Father please lift ### up and open her eyes, show her that she can do something about her situation and You can do ANYTHING...
Replies
5
Views
53
Back
Top Bottom