I'd like to ask for prayers for my ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WithoutOnePlea

Humble Servant of All
I'd like to ask for prayers for my ### yr. old son, ###. Such a beautiful boy growing up, now he seems to be changing, quickly, into disrespecting, no-care-for-his-soul's-eternity semi-delinquent. I was hoping this was a temporary phase, but it's getting worse. Please, please pray he'll love and follow the Lord. Thank you.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’d like to ask for prayers for my son. He’s still young and has been having ongoing gastrointestinal issues. His school is starting soon, I’ve been feeling worried about how it might affect him too. Please pray for his healing, strength, and protection. I also pray that he’ll be able to enjoy...
Replies
7
Views
129
may i ask for prayers for my family. caring for my ### through ongoing health concerns has left me emotionally exhausted and fearful. please pray for their complete healing and for me to have peace of mind, wisdom and renewed strength each day. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
192
My mother is going under a right and left heart catheterization to remove possible blockage and to check her heart valve to see why it's weak. I ask for prayers that the procedure goes well and that her heart valve will be healed. I ask for prayers that her heart be healed and that there is no...
Replies
8
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,741
Messages
16,802,867
Members
650,240
Latest member
Zdaraedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom