2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray for my ### Lord her fate is now in your hands please Lord hold her has she waits this fate, please help her this day and the days to come, Lord I ask this because she is an wonderful honest hard working person and she had not wronged anyone but she is being wronged. Please be with her and...
Replies
11
Views
72
  • Locked
Lord, help me with my unbelief.
Replies
7
Views
47
  • Locked
Please pray for ### she has been caring for her diabetic husband and is a little weary with all that reports from the doctors and her health etc.
Replies
7
Views
40
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
9
Views
135
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for protection from witchcraft and demonic oppression by an individual. Request for the individual to be good. Thanking the community for prayers.
Replies
8
Views
65
  • Locked
I'm in a prayer vigil for my children and for the financial blessing needed to do everything we need, the things I am in need of and also so to help others and praise and thanks be to you God forever, also the wisdom to do right with all His blessing..and praying for ###, ###, and my Mother and...
Replies
10
Views
65
  • Locked
Lord Jesus please take over the atmosphere at my place. Bring your holy spirit. Bind all controlling spirits and powers.
Replies
10
Views
148
  • Locked
Please pray for Gold and Silver prices to continue to rise. That markets have been oppressed and I stand to lose over ### on this investment. Let the prices go over ###/oz. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
77
  • Locked
BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, AM SAD TO INFORM THAT MY FRIEND ### STARTED TO DRINK YESTERDAY, THOUGH NOT MUCH BUT HE DID IT. DO PRAY THAT HE DOES NOT CONTINUE ON THIS PATH. HE WILL BE SO MISERABLE AND ALL THE KIDS AND PARENTS ARE SO WORRIED AND SAD. PLEASE I BEG U ALL DO PRAY THAT DISGUST...
Replies
8
Views
165
  • Locked
Abba, for Your Word says that we who believe in You will never be put to shame... I have spoken boldly and sowed the seed Lord, I have spoken righteously... Father may my words chisel ###'s heart and water the seed in her, Lord, You are with me in this and I fear nothing because of that, Abba, I...
Replies
8
Views
201
Back
Top Bottom