2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My Dear Jesus, You have searched me and you know every hair on my head, you know every thought in my mind and you know every desire in my human repentant heart and you know my soul and my spirit My Dear Lord Jesus Christ,I thank you for this new day and my new life, and for my strengthening...
Replies
5
Views
195
  • Locked
Loving Lord Jesus. I lift ### before you. Lord I ask you to save his soul and draw him to yourself. I lift up ### before you, Grant him salvation, grant him direction, discernment, guidance, provision and wisdom. Show him your perfect will for his life. Lord Jesus bless me and ### so that we may...
Replies
6
Views
146
  • Locked
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ###. ### feel hopeless and have a broken soul ### pray to God all the time and ### need ### help, pray for ### to have a strong heart, pray for no more weakness in ### life, no more tears to roll down ### face, ### know there is going to be tuff times but please...
Replies
10
Views
126
  • Locked
Please pray that things will alright between me and ### and that she co-operates with me and apologises. Pray that she will have the strength to continue in school and for her not to be suicidal. Please pray that everyone [in school] will forget about the video and stop harassing her within the...
Replies
6
Views
38
  • Locked
Please Pray for me I've been devastated in life and lost my job and marriage. I need God to supernaturally bring me back to life with new work and a strong will to succeed and be led strongly by the holy spirit out of all my distresses and bondages. Thank you dearly. Im ### frm ###...
Replies
8
Views
52
  • Locked
Please pray that things will be alright between me and ### and that she will cooperate with me and apologize. Pray that she will have the strength to continue in ### and for her not to be suicidal. Please pray that everyone [in ###] will forget about the video and stop harassing her within the...
Replies
7
Views
66
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ have mercy upon me. I always had a dream of working so that I can improve my financial situations and also help my ### in improving our financial situation. But due to one or the other reason I could not continue with my job. Lord, please help me to find a solution. God today...
Replies
7
Views
42
  • Locked
Dear lord I am trusting in your power to bless me with a healthy normal baby boy as I am alone with my family (my ### and my child). I pray that you May see me all the time through and give me a safe normal delivery in ### as I wait upon this miracle. I am in my 6th month of my pregnancy. Please...
Replies
6
Views
55
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! My son ### ###'s exam is going to commence on this 7th of October, 2013 to 9th of October, 2013. Please pray for my child to avail highest marks in the class and bless him my lord. You remain with him in the examination hall when he is attempting his question paper and...
Replies
6
Views
34
  • Locked
Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please listen to my prayer. God, you bless my husband ### from the bottom of your heart. God, he is struggling to have a stable job in ###. At present, he is working here in ###. But daily he is kept under pressure saying that he can be replaced to other place only to give...
Replies
7
Views
89
Back
Top Bottom