2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dearest Christ, give this to my Lord's wife, children, family, mother, friends, coworkers, enemies, Jews, Christians, Israel, US, allies, all nations, peoples, so I alone marry my Lord's wife forever according to the Bible ice, Dearest Christ, refine our Lord's mates and purify us as the purest...
Replies
7
Views
77
  • Locked
Lord I pray that you take away my financial anxieties that I have at the moment, As I have resigned from my work. Going back home from the diaspora. Teach me Lord to continue trusting your word, As you said in your word that you will provide for all my needs. Lord provide in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
66
  • Locked
Dear God! I don't know why I was born with so many flaws! I have lots of physical problems...I've been praying for healing! Lord please fix me!!! Please change my personality so I will bring people to you. Lord, please give me a good memory and take away my clumsiness! Lord, I am a horrible...
Replies
14
Views
106
  • Locked
I beg you to ask the Lord to work in me fortitude, confidence and be immune to be able to resist the temptations of lust, carnal desires and passions! Let us ask God to make me be able to resist this type of temptation so that God's heart glad, and glorified the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
8
Views
75
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY IN AGREEMENT FOR GOD'S FAVOR TO COVER MY HOME THAT HE WILL PUT AN END TO ALL THIS OUTSIDE ENEMY ENVADESION ATTACK ON MY ###, TRYING TO HINDER THEIR GROWTH IN THE LORD. WE ASK THIS IN JESUS NAME. WE REBUKE THE ENEMY DEVICES COMING AGAINST US. WE BIND THAT SPIRIT OF LACK, IN JESUS...
Replies
8
Views
110
  • Locked
Pray for my ### as he was called back at home that there was an emergency. Lord what ever it I pray that you will show how to deal with the situation in Jesus name. Pray with me my ### and ###.
Replies
11
Views
97
  • Locked
Pray for me. Lord deliver me from loneliness. God made ### to be liked, wanted and demanded. Only a miracle can help.
Replies
10
Views
61
  • Locked
please pray that God takes my hurt away and close the pain I feel inside. So my heart doesn't hurt anymore.
Replies
9
Views
96
  • Locked
Please pray that I do well tomorrow morning on my math exam. This should be the second to last one for the semester... just need some encouragement to make a final push. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
61
  • Locked
I hope to God that he will show me his way, guiding me to my right path and telling me that 'Everything is going to be alright, Just trust in me'. Lord have mercy on me, please guide me and help me make decisions. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
62
Back
Top Bottom