2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Change my attitude, actions, and everything that's holding me back to get near you. Please God. I can't do this on my own!!
Replies
10
Views
83
  • Locked
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, I emplore You to pray STRONG & EMPOWERING prayers over ###'s "JOB POSTING" situation. The enemy is trying to hinder his job posting from happening & he has been out of work for 7 months now. Join me in OVERPOWERING the enemy so that ###'s Job WILL be posted...
Replies
11
Views
71
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a situation involving a family member who is causing distress and is not legally allowed to reside in the home. Request for strength and resolution for the family.
Replies
12
Views
82
  • Locked
peace,joy,food,gas thank u Lord
Replies
9
Views
66
  • Locked
Please pray all my problems must be solved. Let Lord God may be with me always. Please pray all my problems must be solved by end of this year and Lord God may be with me always.
Replies
9
Views
86
  • Locked
Dear Lord thank you for another day, a new day to start fresh. Thank you for loving me, even when I know I am not worthy of your love. Thank you all the work you do for us daily, you never stop, never give up and always love us no matter what we do that is unpleasing to you. Father God I come to...
Replies
10
Views
75
  • Locked
Please pray that my ### year old ### will receive good news about his test results following his surgery and that the cancer HAS NOT spread. Please! I'm very worried for him. Thank you.
Replies
14
Views
123
?
  • Locked
God, Thank you for all of your blessings. I pray for my family, friends, ###, ###, and those I don't know, and I pray for myself. ###'s Mother is living with ### and she is the sweetest lady. I am learning to speak her language. It's fun to know other languages. I pray for forgiveness. In Jesus'...
Replies
10
Views
75
  • Locked
PLEASE BLESS THIS DAY, MAY YOU SHIELD ME AND MY FAMILY FROM ALL DANGER, HURT AND HARM, BOTH PHYSICAL AND MENTAL. AT MY JOB I ASK THAT ALL EVIL, VILE, MALICIOUS ACTS BE INSTEAD TURNED TO APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, I ASK THAT THE EXCESSIVE WORKLOAD ALWAYS SHOVED ONTO ME BE DIVIDED INSTEAD EQUALLY...
Replies
10
Views
69
  • Locked
Heavenly Father God, Glory to Your Name! You are the One who provides, thank You so much, Lord, for fulfilling Your word which says that for every vision, there is a provision. We welcome Your divine intervention in our lives. Amen
Replies
10
Views
160
Back
Top Bottom