Praying

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no exact reason to learn those languages (I have at least 1 friend who speaks ukrainian & 1 who speaks spanish, but they speak English), but God has brought me on a journey to do so. Maybe He wants me to spread the gospel in those languages. I mean I have done that with my content...
Replies
9
Views
168
I was just watching a movie of st Clare called "all or nothing" on youtube, some reason during that I felt led to pray to learn the languages, Spanish & ukrainian. I have no exact reason to learn those languages (I have at least 1 friend who speaks ukrainian & 1 who speaks spanish, but they...
Replies
10
Views
210
Thank you for earlier prayers. She did extremely well for her MCAT. With a mother's heart, may I ask for prayers to be admitted smoothly and easily. She will have to make a declaration about her past treatment for anxiety. May the Lord's favor be upon her so that they look past all that. May she...
Replies
12
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom