2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I hope to God that he will show me his way, guiding me to my right path and telling me that 'Everything is going to be alright, Just trust in me'. Lord have mercy on me, please guide me and help me make decisions. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
49
  • Locked
I hope to God that he will show me his way, guiding me to my right path and telling me that 'Everything is going to be alright, Just trust in me'. Lord have mercy on me, please guide me and help me make decisions. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
102
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters, today I realized that my Lord has forgiven your sins, but I have not forgiven myself. There are feelings of guilt, inferiority and negativity in me. Let us pray these things to be canceled and God's grace and blessing in my life instead of guilt, negativity and...
Replies
7
Views
69
  • Locked
Dear God' Children, With great love of Lord Jesus Christ from the bottom of heart, I greet you in the name above all names of Jesus Christ who is the Lord of lords and King of kings. I know you have never knew a person like me, but we are one family in the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ which...
Replies
7
Views
121
  • Locked
In Jesus mighty name .. Pray for our church meeting on Saturday, At 6 pm in ### .. Pray for Holy Spirit outpouring .. Pray for God's presence to be felt strongly .. Pray for special anointing, prophetic and apostolic anointing in the words .. Pray for people to come easily without...
Replies
10
Views
155
  • Locked
Let us pray the Lord to build, strengthen and bless the friendship between me and ###. Be a friendship for the glory of God and to enjoy God's heart. God bless you.
Replies
8
Views
56
  • Locked
Please I need your special prayer. Pray hard for God to forgive me of my sins and heal me of my illness.
Replies
7
Views
62
  • Locked
hello friends please pray for ### since ### am very depressed and distressed. All my efforts in my life get fail. ### need all your prayers to have blessings in ### life. ### am praying to God but ### get tired when ### prayers not answered for a long time. ### wish to be steadfast. but ###...
Replies
6
Views
48
  • Locked
Please pray that The Lord will restore my relationship w/ him my name is ###, that he will take away the spirit of perversion, homosexuality, illness, addiction from me. Pray that The Lord will bless me with a job, that he will guide me in taking care of my DUI, and my student loans, so that I...
Replies
7
Views
127
  • Locked
Dear Lord, pls give me to pray and to stand in this time of trial. Help me go to church always. Draw me close to you. Thank you Lord
Replies
8
Views
45
Back
Top Bottom