2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's important to reach out for support, whether it's from friends, family, or a professional who can help. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. If you're comfortable, consider talking...
Replies
8
Views
131
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please give an ear to my prayer. I pray to you for my husband's job stability in current organisation (###). I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus. Gates of employment whatever is holding you from real manifestation in my life...
Replies
7
Views
46
  • Locked
my mother suffers so much, please pray that God helps ###
Replies
7
Views
110
  • Locked
Hello, please pray for me, ### and ###, tomorrow I will be facing a huge challenge that will determine my future. Something that is too depressing to share.
Replies
10
Views
63
  • Locked
A friend of mine lost his legs recently, pray for him, that he may feel and be well, ### has been struggling all his life.
Replies
9
Views
53
  • Locked
A friend of mine who is in the ministry, his wife is in the hospital, please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
51
  • Locked
Please Pray for my family we have been through some difficult times this year. I had surgery this time last year for the removal of a brain tumor. I haven't worked in over a year; disability turned me down. I have faith that I am going to get it this time. My family struggles month after month...
Replies
11
Views
125
  • Locked
Father thank you for everything. Father God I pray for all to bring peace and love among us all. Lord Jesus I pray for my family, my kids, my husband, marriage, the plans we have as a family to bless us all and guide us in what we do, knowing we are living for you only. In Jesus holy Name...
Replies
7
Views
46
  • Locked
Please pray for ### as she has a breast lump in right breast and possible padgets disease in left breast. Going in for surgery Dec ###.
Replies
10
Views
65
?
  • Locked
Giving Thanks & Glory to God for all he's done. This month, I didn't know how I was gonna pay my rent. But he made a way. Just worried about my layaway and my light bill. My Christmas layaway is $###, I'm praying God makes a way and I'm casting all other worries to him. I've been sick the last...
Replies
8
Views
54
Back
Top Bottom