Father thank you for everything. Father God I pray for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

renne

Humble Prayer Warrior
Father thank you for everything.
Father God I pray for all to bring peace and love among us all.
Lord Jesus I pray for my family, my kids, my husband, marriage, the plans we have as a family to bless us all and guide us in what we do, knowing we are living for you only.

In Jesus holy Name

With the Blood of Jesus

Amen Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for blessing me. I pray silent requests, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
15
Views
217
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
320
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our lives our family our career. Father thank you for ur blessings and leading us guiding us blessing us with ur love peace joy understanding. Father thank you for being the head of our family and leading...
Replies
11
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom