my mother suffers so much, please pray that God ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajax

Prayer Warrior
my mother suffers so much, please pray that God helps ###
 
I pray dear GOD that YOU will bring healing to the mind and soul.  I pray that GOD will open up the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing that you will not be able to contain.  Be blessed, be delivered and be set free in JESUS name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord father - please pray for my mother who is currently in ICU suffering from Brain Stroke. Please shower your blessing on her and heal her. Please help her with the pain and healing process. I beg you please heal her as she is the precious woman in my life and I wanted her to stay...
Replies
8
Views
152
I deeply sad and hurt after my girlfriend leave me alone. I want God to open a new chapter between us. I don't want to lose my girlfriend, which I really love. Please pray for my girlfriend to let her know how much I care and love her. I want to get married with her.
Replies
9
Views
621
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom