A friend of mine lost his legs recently, pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajax

Prayer Warrior
A friend of mine lost his legs recently, pray for him, that he may feel and be well, ### has been struggling all his life.
 
I pray dear GOD that you will heal the broken hearted and bring peace in the mind. I pray that you will be blessed, be healed, be delivered and be set free in JESUS name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A friend of mine, a priest, has recently been feeling bad and has troubles with his heart and may be sick. I'm very worried for him since his health isn't exactly great. I pray for him every day for healing, but I believe he needs others' too.
Replies
9
Views
166
Please pray for a friend of mine; she has breast cancer and it's spreading very quickly, and she and everyone are devastated. She has to have chemo and surgery. We all are praying for her. Everyone, please keep her in your prayers. I hate cancer; it's taking away our loved ones. I need everyone...
Replies
10
Views
428
A close friend of mine has been kicked out of the flat she used to rent and now sleeps in her van. One of the neighbours complained in an offensive and abusive way and now my friend is feeling suicidal. Please pray to Jesus that my friend feels better soon and that she is able to move to a new...
Replies
10
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,767
Messages
16,803,411
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom