Re: Request For Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveU

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God' Children,

With great love of Lord Jesus Christ from the bottom of heart, I greet you in the name above all names of Jesus Christ who is the Lord of lords and King of kings. I know you have never knew a person like me, but we are one family in the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ which He shed for us all on the cross at Calvary 2,000 years ago.

I write this letter to you after having found your contact address through the net, and I now you know of something about His great love for us all. I have heard of your church and the ministry that God has given you. I now write this letter to you to be as a part of your ministry here in our home country of ###, ###, ###. I know we have never met physically, but spiritually God has united us and that is why He gave me your address.

God has opened the floor for you here in ### so that you come and share with us whatever He has laid down in your heart since He commended us to go all over the world and preach the Gospel to every one who need to hear it. It is a promise to all of us, me and you and the rest.

I hope to hear from you as our Lord is a live.

May God bless you for the work you are doing for His people.

Yours in His love.

Pst. ###

### Church
Post Box ###
###, ###, ###.

Mobile: ###
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, let your grace and blessing rain upon this saint and ###. Thank you for leading him here. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Rebuke it torment in the neighborhood contagious in everywhere with divorce in all are, divorce friends, divorce family, divorce business, divorce marriage, divorce relationships; those demons are idle unoccupied. The only thing has is ruin, disgraced another for giving increasing with it...
Replies
10
Views
191
Summary (due to privacy): Request for information on deliverance ministries that have helped with healing herpes. The individual mentions having HSV1 in the mouth and sexual organs and seeks deliverance.
Replies
8
Views
376
Is ### years old too late to find a marriage? Obviously to the right person and the right Godly man. I am in my 30s and by the comments I've seen online it looks like I've lost my chances and might as well give up on the idea of love. Feeling really low as my boyfriend dumped this year only four...
Replies
10
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom