Pray For Our Church Meeting In ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am interested in a brother in Christ at church, and meeting him shortly in service. I am very shy and usually struggle to have a deep conversation with him because of how shy I feel. I am praying that the Lord will open a door after today's service for us to chat on a deeper level and exchange...
Replies
7
Views
316
Good morning my prayer request today is for ### to have a men's ministry we have a women's ministry! But I'm a woman and I passed her a small church and lot of the men that come here from the streets! I need a seasoned godly mature anointed holy spirit filled led by God humble man of God that...
Replies
5
Views
342
Thank you Jesus for blessing our church. Lots of people got saved but some did not get baptized. Please pray for those who did not come to the baptizmal service. May God touch their heart and get baptized just as Jesus did.
Replies
12
Views
478
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom