Please Pray for ### I've been devasted in life ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel7585

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray for me I've been devastated in life and lost my job and marriage. I need God to supernaturally bring me back to life with new work and a strong will to succeed and be led strongly by the holy spirit out of all my distresses and bondages. Thank you dearly. Im ### frm ###...
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
I pray dear GOD that you will open up the windows and pour her out a blessing that she will not have room enough to receive. Please bless the mind that she will think and act like JESUS. Bless and keep her in her every day live, I pray dear GOD that you will bring joy in her heart, in JESUS name, Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been waiting for so long for you to take me. I beg you multiple times daily to please grant my release. Please give me release.
Replies
6
Views
144
My ### has been mean to Me My whole life. I got Rebaptized and seem like since I'VE BEEN UNDER ATTACK 😭 Sunday She came to My Church. She has Seizures She came to the Alter for prayer We prayed with Her Anointing Her with oil believing God for Her Healing. After praying We let Her stayed there a...
Replies
9
Views
412
Dear Father Faithful king Please give light to my car hicups and I pray the new alternators work. I also ask you to give me a new place and a place for ### to be on his own. Thank you in JESUS name amen.
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,704
Messages
16,802,631
Members
650,211
Latest member
Eldioreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom