Please Be With ### At This Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icerstamps

Servant
I pray for my ### Lord her fate is now in your hands please Lord hold her has she waits this fate, please help her this day and the days to come, Lord I ask this because she is an wonderful honest hard working person and she had not wronged anyone but she is being wronged. Please be with her and bring her home to us. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, pray for me in JESUS NAME..! for forgiveness and healing, i had intimacy, and request prayers before and afters some days she came cause i was not looking for her presence and that day she told me she has hiv. it was unprotected and after some days she was buying some stuffs and giving...
Replies
11
Views
236
Knee pain my twin sister is dealing with for a long time she has no car treats in her knees so she is dealing with so much pain she didn’t had many doctors appointment so many MRIs x-rays and she cries all the time she don’t want to deal with the pain anymore so I tell her every day just pray...
Replies
11
Views
166
My daughter is not understanding the monumental importance of staying close enough throughout this year do to get medical needs! She is placing relevance on the wrong things and a decision had to be made now because we have lost time! I ask you to help me pray that she doesn’t make a critical...
Replies
14
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,724
Messages
16,802,751
Members
650,222
Latest member
Gwiytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom