Abba Dearest... thank You for this day of life, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Abba Dearest... thank You for this day of life, Lord I do not know how accurate I was on that phone call but I pray and believe and declare in Jesus' name that very... Father please lift ### up and open her eyes, show her that she can do something about her situation and You can do ANYTHING!! Father, please bring her with me very soon and very importantly, keep ### away from her Abba, as far as the east is from the west, Lord, I declare in Jesus' name that he has no power whatsoever over her, Lord open her eyes please and get her out of this mess, I declare in Jesus' name You get ### and all bad influences away from her and that there is no way they can contact her or get close to her ever again Lord, I pray this in the Holy name of Your Son Jesus, declaring and believing in His name that this is done, in His Holy name, Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for another day of life Father God. Please be with my ### as he goes to court this morning. Please may it be dismissed and pray he either gets charged with minor be assist to be on probation or ordered to get treatment. Please thank you in Jesus name amen
Replies
4
Views
247
Dearest Blessed Trinity...My Father Your Son & The Holy Spirit I continue to thank you in all faith hope and trust for my complete healing both physical & emotional & spiritual and for the most beautiful gift of a Godly Husband to share my life with & to serve You Dear God Together as one...
Replies
21
Views
896
Dear Lord, Thank you for this day and all the gifts that you continue to bless us with. I pray for my sister's eye surgery today. Please bless her everyone that will be a part of her surgery, from the staff to the doctor. May her surgery be a success and her recovery fast. Touch her heart too...
Replies
10
Views
483
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom