Forgiveness And Restore

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloclo

Prayer Warrior
Asking God to forgive me for ending a friendship. I was upset and now I don't know what to do. I lost a friend. Please, Lord Jesus, bring my friend back. It's your will be done. I feel sad but at the same time, he should also apologize to me too, but I am willing to forgive him first. Lord, please restore.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to deliver me from Evil doings, I want to stop masturbating and watching pornography and I want the forgiveness of God and God grace
Replies
9
Views
130
Please pray ### forgives ### & responds to her apology. Pray the Lord softens his heart even right now & helps him to completely forgive her. Pray the Lord shows him where he was wrong in the situation as well. Pray God helps him to understand her better and have more grace for her and others...
Replies
7
Views
341
Dear Lord, I admit I have sinned against you, especially the way I was doing my family. Lord, I ask you to forgive me in the name of Jesus, help me to stop sinning against you also when it comes to my tongue and the things I say. In Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom