Thanks For The Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikMo

Account Closed
I just want to say Thank you to all those that are praying with me....prayer is powerful though it's been over 4 days without contact the time since I joined here..I feel a power when on here and even though I am heartbroken I feel a sense of security when I am online here...Thanks for all your prayers and I do have belief God will answer my prayer as I requested..God Bless each of you and those on here with relationship problems I pray that all your Prayer Requests are answered I look forward to sharing with all of you that my prayers have been answered as I asked and also yours
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners, I wish to thank you for all your prayers and I too pray for everything on this platform that your prayers too will be answered. Today I have travelled to Canada and my flight was safe, however I experienced major discomfort in my body; it was an uncomfortable flight. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
177
🧎🏽‍♂️Father, we thank You for Your work in drawing a few to You as of late Jn 6:44, and we gratefully render thanks for my "housie" who prayed last night to receive Christ and the empowering of the Holy Spirit to live a life of sanctification, 1 Cor 1:30. We ask You guard him from evil, as well...
Replies
9
Views
177
🧎🏽‍♂️Father, we thank You for Your work in drawing a few to You as of late Jn 6:44, and gratefully render thanks for and pray for a young man who listened sooo humbly (with hands folded behind his back looking us straight in the eyes in a posture of receiving) and let us pray for him to come to...
Replies
6
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom