Pray Of Surrender To Lord Jesus !

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise77

Beloved Servant
Dear LORD JESUS,

I humbled myself broken before your throne of a Grace. Please me forgive of my sins, past failures, & my mistakes. I am not perfect LORD JESUS YOU the are Only One Who Lived A Perfect Life On Earth. Thank You for the Cross and on the Third Day You Rose From the Tomb. LORD JESUS I SURRENDER TO YOU: my life, soul, mind, the air I breathe, my will, my future, LORD JESUS YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING!!! LORD JESUS make me the person you want me to be and not what the world wants me to be. LORD JESUS LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN MY LIFE, AND NOT MY WILL!!! I FULLY SURRENDER TO YOU LORD JESUS 110%!!!
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for every blessing You have given me and for every step You have guided me through. Looking back, I can see that You have answered my prayers little by little, step by step, and I am truly grateful. Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please lead me in the...
Replies
9
Views
166
I pray to surrender to Yeshua, I pray for forgiveness, acceptance, and healing. I pray for my inner child, loved ones, family, friends, pastors, priests, apostles, nuns, congregation, and myself. In Jesus Christ mighty name Amen and Amen.
Replies
8
Views
364
I pray I surrender to Jesus Christ. I pray for everyone I Love, I also pray for my ###. I pray in Jesus Christ mighty name Amen and Amen
Replies
6
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom