2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord, I Pray Everyone has a wonderful day I am going to read the Bible and stray away from the computer for a while today. God Bless You All. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
7
Views
108
  • Locked
I pray for financial peace this week. I am expecting a big check in the mail that I have not gotten yet. It is very much needed. I pray that GOD move in this situation and that I receive it by next week. I need to pay my state ### dollars, I found out today. I also have to buy groceries that are...
Replies
7
Views
121
  • Locked
Heavenly Father little ### is about to be born any minute now. I come before you and ask you for a smooth delivery for ###. Please guide them while they both raise him to follow your path Father. ### and ### are young and need your guiding hand as they take on their new journey in life. Guide...
Replies
11
Views
146
  • Locked
Please pray for our financial need. We need to pay our rent and energy bills for this month. We have no other option other than praying to God. Our business is not doing good. Please pray for our urgent need. Thank you and God bless you all
Replies
10
Views
111
  • Locked
God please bring peace to my house. Place a loving, happy, helpful seed in my ###'s heart. Help ### to grow strong and close to me. Lord please help me as I don't know how to handle problems anymore I am at a lose.
Replies
8
Views
123
  • Locked
Help me lord. My mother-in-law troubling a lot. Please lord may she leave ### and ### at peace and never trouble ### again. ### don't think anything bad for ### just want that she leaves ### at peace.
Replies
7
Views
73
  • Locked
Lord I ask you to forgive me of any sins I have not repented of, as I forgive those who have sinned against me. Father please let this prayer be used to glorify thy name. Lord, you see & know all that is wrong in my life, Lord I ask you now to please honor my requests for a financial blessing, a...
Replies
9
Views
88
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my ### and that God heals him. I miss praying with him. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
104
  • Locked
Dear Lord Jesus I pray for your forgiveness and give me the power to change. Help my family and help me. Amen
Replies
6
Views
101
  • Locked
Lord please help me bring back my job. please make way for me to comeback to work tomorrow. Thank you for answering my prayer in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
73
Back
Top Bottom