2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
prayer worriers I have been down in my sprit the past few days. sorry that I have not been here to pray for you all. my child has been sick and we spent half the night Tuesday night at the emergency room. so much going on with me work family child. along with just being tired and tired. please...
Replies
7
Views
74
  • Locked
Lord my god, I am here to ask.. I NEED YOU TO PLEASE WATCH OVER ###, SHE NEEDS YOU SO MUCH, FOR HER DIRECTION LORD AND PEACE STRENGTHEN HER MIND AND HEART LORD, YOU KNOW FATHER, GRANT YOUR CHILD THE DESIRES LORD JESUS, BRING WHAT NEEDS TO BE MEND TOGETHER LORD AND TAKE AWAY WHAT NEEDS TO BE...
Replies
7
Views
111
  • Locked
If your real Jesus, then answer my daughter's desperate cry for you. It is YOU she seeks and nothing else. She has not asked for cars or money or clothes or jobs or houses. Important as those things are, these are not what she seeks you for. She is in a catatonic mental and emotional state...
Replies
6
Views
82
  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship with ### that we be reunited let her realize how much I really mean to her my heart aches I feel so alone please Dear Lord have her call and or text me sometime today or this evening to show that she does really care and wants us to be together I ask you with my...
Replies
6
Views
63
  • Locked
Dear God, Please let me get a new phone for Christmas. Lord please let me get a new French teacher next semester. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
6
Views
93
  • Locked
I pray you would send your Holy Spirit to ### and clear her mind and any clutter in her life and I pray you will touch her mind and heart that she has real clarity what to do with this off/on relationship with this man, I pray for your mighty will to be done between ### and this man, and I pray...
Replies
6
Views
112
  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship. Lord Please unite me with this man that I love. Please Lord soften his heart towards me and whisper my name into his hear so that he calls me. I miss him so much and so many things you have shown me to keep holding on. Father please open the lines of...
Replies
6
Views
63
  • Locked
where is Jesus? why does he not come to my daughter's plea for him, and his love and peace. She feels unloved unworthy valueless by everyone, especially her husband. Why don't you answer her simple prayer, Lord. There are many things she could ask for and that she needs, however all that she...
Replies
6
Views
116
  • Locked
lord please grant me a financial miracle i ask in jesus name amen
Replies
5
Views
58
  • Locked
I have a family of ###..I recently got back into paying my tithes..I really want to be faithful in this area again. Now that everything like my rent and tithes are paid and the rest of the money has been spent up..(my husband is not working, just me) we almost out of food and gas. Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
138
Back
Top Bottom