Please pray for my relationship. Lord Please unite me with ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my relationship.

Lord Please unite me with this man that I love. Please Lord soften his heart towards me and whisper my name into his hear so that he calls me. I miss him so much and so many things you have shown me to keep holding on. Father please open the lines of communication between us so that I hear from him. Please Lord hear my prater and I ask You this with all of my heart.

In Jesus's Holy Name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
647
prayer for ### to stop living in sin and be should be going into labor and delivery and throughout he has been going through things in life and failures because of his choices and ungodly influence and friends putting things in his ears against me. and he is drinking and blaming his failure on...
Replies
7
Views
221
Lord please unite me with people I got separated from
Replies
7
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,561
Messages
16,800,839
Members
650,085
Latest member
Aerayrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom