2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please in the name of Jesus pray for me. I need to do something with my life & change my ways. I got my priorities all messed up. You come before anything or anyone else. Please Help ME FOCUS ON YOU even more. I get happiness and peace with you Father. Another thing Lord, Give me strength at...
Replies
7
Views
83
  • Locked
Father, You have given me the authority to cast demons away, the same force that created the universe lives within me, You have given me authority over evil, You have said that no weapon formed against me shall stand, that the enemy will come at me in one direction and will flee in seven, Abba...
Replies
6
Views
105
  • Locked
Abba, thank You for the power of prayer, I know it moves You for You see my Faith... Lord, thank You for this opportunity of seeing ### after so long, Abba I pray that it does come to pass, soon, I pray that she is no longer with ### Father and that every single word I said yesterday drove in...
Replies
7
Views
76
  • Locked
Please pray. I am PUSH-ing until something happens. My tooth is bothering me and needs to be removed. Pray that the infection ceases from spreading, all affected areas healed, numbness and swelling to go down and for the pain be gone. I have an appointment today for an exam in which they will...
Replies
8
Views
80
  • Locked
Abba, Father, God, thank You for this day of life, for removing all unwanted feelings from me, thank You for reminding me of the Armour of God, that I must put it on first thing in the morning... Abba, thank You for giving me revelation of what I must do, I know I have avoided it for so long and...
Replies
6
Views
59
  • Locked
I ask for prayers for deliverance from the evil one/hosts. For my mind to be free from evil spirits interfering with my mind, and for uncommon restoration in my life in all things and all ways; for a miracle/$ miracle to happen in my life ..., in Jesus’ name, thank you and Amen.
Replies
11
Views
157
  • Locked
Lord, You know the struggles I am going through. You know what the enemy is doing, I am sort of blind and do no know, but You know each thought of everyone and You know which darts of the enemy are hindering my life and breakthrough. I thank You for the Blood of the Lamb that was slain, to bring...
Replies
7
Views
138
  • Locked
Father plz bless oyr relationship and renew the man in ###. Guide him to b a lovibg and nurrueinf man to me as u want for me. Keep his etes open and heal his heart but give him ckear direction. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
96
  • Locked
My Sister ### is mentally depressed because her husband separated her and sent her to my mother's home. For the past one year, she has been troubling my mother and broke my keyboard {###}. She has a son who is two years old. She is always scolding me with bad words and curses me often. So please...
Replies
8
Views
142
  • Locked
God, please remove this fear from me allow me to be of use to you.
Replies
8
Views
63
Back
Top Bottom