Abba, Father, God, thank You for this day of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Abba, Father, God, thank You for this day of life, for removing all unwanted feelings from me, thank You for reminding me of the Armour of God, that I must put it on first thing in the morning... Abba, thank You for giving me revelation of what I must do, I know I have avoided it for so long and stupid I have been thinking it will go unnoticed... Father, please help me do well in school, I will not skip anymore classes and I will honour my parents, Father forgive me for disregarding this... I am unfair and I ask for justice myself, cleanse me with Jesus' blood Father, make me as white as snow and on top of that help me still fix it Lord for my parents, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank God the father and Jesus his along with the holy Spirit this morning for life. I can not explain the deep-seated hurt in my spirit mind and body. Rather I can not put this sentiment in words right now. It took all of my spiritual gumption to even write this request.the emotional sadness...
Replies
12
Views
172
Abba God thank you for helping ### finish his classes. Was worried about him because no one's ever taken the same class as he. His dad didn't go to his age ### completion commencement. ### was sad about his dad not going. But his dad never went to his elementary promotion, middle school...
Replies
7
Views
187
Abba Father I believe in your word that you will provide. Bless me with the ###.00 needed by Friday to pay my workers and my overdue bills and buy food. Lord Thank You in advance. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
10
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom