Help Lord Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Please in the name of Jesus pray for me. I need to do something with my life & change my ways. I got my priorities all messed up. You come before anything or anyone else. Please Help ME FOCUS ON YOU even more. I get happiness and peace with you Father. Another thing Lord, Give me strength at whatever comes to me. I don't like that I'm too emotional with some things. Relationship wise, especially. Why can't I be stronger? Please Give my boy friend and I happiness, love, and joy with each other, faithfulness. I Love U Father. In the name of Jesus I PRAY, AMEN
 
Lord I ask that you break all that's needs to be Lord, bring peace, joy, happiness, love in ###'s heart and ways my Lord. In Jesus Name I pray AMEN.
 
Abba I pray that You bless this child of Yours, remind her of the joy that is to seek You first thing in the morning and to walk next to You, I pray that You place a passion for Your name in her heart and that You give her strength for any trials coming her way, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am so full of anxiety and feel heavy inside I am so nervous and anxious about our trip and flying on the plane help me Lord give me peace and healing. Lord I was really looking forward to seeing a band that we have not seen in awhile need healing about this situation Lord thank you. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
93
I pray to pass all winter classes with A and B at least in JESUS name help lord and find me my own place again adopt at least 2 kittens or one . Thank you amen
Replies
12
Views
179
I left my fiance over 40 days ago. I am heartbroken that I had to separate myself for safety. I pray God give him (###) a godly sorrow, a heart of flesh for a heart of stone, and that he come to the end of himself. I pray the same for me. That eyes are being opened… I pray for healing and...
Replies
10
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom