2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father fill me with Faith and hope Lord, I have them by the skies already but I pray that they never leave me Father, make me do my part for You to fulfil my heart's desire, Abba I declare in Jesus' name that ### and I will be together very soon! In Jesus' Holy name, Amen
Replies
5
Views
100
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I long to feel clear, strong and unmistakable feeling that Holy Spirit is in me that I may know for 100% sure that it's Him. Lord Jesus, pleas help me to hear the word of god better through Holy Spirit. I pray this in the name of Jesus. All the honor and Glory shall go to Father. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
91
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter to help her make the right career choice. Help her to become financially secure. Please pray for her mentors that they guide her in the right direction.
Replies
7
Views
80
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter to help her make the right career choice. Help her to become financially secure. Please pray for her mentors that they guide her in the right direction.
Replies
6
Views
106
  • Locked
Please, pray that The Lord fills me up with hope. I feel hopeless, to the point where I ask The Lord to come for me and take me from this life. I have lost all hope, I feel empty as I have been deceived by so many especially my ### family. I feel anger and resentment and hatred. Please, pray for...
Replies
7
Views
61
  • Locked
I have two kids in 10th grade & both of them are having trouble in different subjects. There is only 11 more days of school before the end of the 1st semester. I know both of them in the past years have done really well, but this year there seem to be struggling. Please pray that they pass the...
Replies
6
Views
77
  • Locked
Please for me that God will show me favor on my job.
Replies
7
Views
68
  • Locked
Father I pray for ###, please restore health in her body, make the bleeding go away, draw her close to You for I don't know if that seed of Christianity has been watered constantly, Father, give her health and surprise and touch the hearts around her for them to seek You, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
Replies
7
Views
65
  • Locked
I am getting married on February 2, ###. I am seeking finances for tubal reversal surgery $#### so that my new husband and I can have children soon after marriage. I need agreement in prayer for finances for surgery, surgery success and recovery. Also I pray for increased knowledge, wisdom and...
Replies
8
Views
119
  • Locked
please pray for my relationships I think that maybe I'm cursed because I can't find anyone who understand my problems and want to help me...
Replies
8
Views
80
Back
Top Bottom