Pray For Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mename

Good and Faithful Servant
Please, pray that The Lord fills me up with hope. I feel hopeless, to the point where I ask The Lord to come for me and take me from this life. I have lost all hope, I feel empty as I have been deceived by so many especially my ### family. I feel anger and resentment and hatred. Please, pray for me. Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know what to ask for today as a prayer request …. I just hope ### is okay & ### is thinking about me. ### is thinking about forgiving me, finding ### way back to me, realizing how much I love ###. Pray for me so ### unlocks me everywhere… I am able to see ### whatssup dp, statuses...
Replies
9
Views
197
have a desire that God will intervene and change a doctor's view of my mental health, as I am convinced that I do not have these mental diagnoses, or need the medication. Pray that Jesus will free me, and heal me, from symptoms that can be misunderstood as mental illness, or illness when it...
Replies
7
Views
527
I'm sorry, but it doesn't work for every Christian. Some are sacrificed for whatever reason. The tiny and weak options I had, disappeared today. This must be God's will. Only prayer left is for my obstructive sleep apnea (O.S.A) to finally take me. I appreciate your prayers but there are some...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom