Father fill me with Faith and hope Lord, I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father fill me with Faith and hope Lord, I have them by the skies already but I pray that they never leave me Father, make me do my part for You to fulfil my heart's desire, Abba I declare in Jesus' name that ### and I will be together very soon! In Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My precious grandson drowned in a pond only 2 years old at the time. He has turned 3 during this time in the hospital. He has been in a children's hospital for a little over 11 weeks, praying for a miracle. He is still in a coma. His brain is swollen as much as it was, a little bit more than...
Replies
12
Views
533
Heavenly Father, Fill my husband ###, Lord, with the power of the Holy Spirit, with the knowledge of Your will and with all wisdom and understanding for this will yield patience in my husband. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
353
Heavenly Father, fill me with wisdom and focus to understand the course I am engaged in. That I may grasp all that I study. Bless me with a good job that can get me to be a blessing to my family, and to Your evangelical ministry. In JESUS Name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom