Father I pray for ###, please restore health in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father I pray for ###, please restore health in her body, make the bleeding go away, draw her close to You for I don't know if that seed of Christianity has been watered constantly, Father, give her health and surprise and touch the hearts around her for them to seek You, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please restore health of ### as he struggles with life and death situation and is in urgent need of prayers. Lord heal him with ur one drop of precious blood amen
Replies
4
Views
301
Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
170
Please restore health and our lives and this thinning hair fall Lord and have these evil ones stop their wickedness they really need you, convict them to repentance on bended knee and take responsibility for their actions. Help to rest well.
Replies
7
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom